Tuesday 25 October 2011

My Certificate has arrived!

So yesterday I got an envelope in the mail which made me very excited!

My certificate arrived looking all official for my course!

I now am a qualified makeup artist and my qualification is Certificate II in Retail Make-Up and Skin Care (SIB20110). 

Even if nothing ever comes of doing the course I am very glad that I enrolled and persevered each week to turn up, which isn't easy when you work full time and then fell like you are giving up half your weekend - but it's worth it! The classes were fun and informative and I met other people who had a similar passion for all things makeup.

If you are in the Brisbane area I would highly recommend checking out the Australian Institute of Creative Design. Many thanks goes out to the other students and my teachers Carla and Michelle who made the course so great with their knowledge and enthusiasm for what they do. You guys rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment