Tuesday 20 December 2011

I Love this Box November (yes a bit late)!

I was going to do a post on the November I Love This Box subscription but I read something today that I really liked so I am going to take the advice. You can read about the subscription in Australia from a few blogs, I'd recommend Makeup and Macaroons, Lilit has a great post about the box and what comes inside.

I thought it would be fun to get a monthly subscription of beauty products rather than a magazine and I wasn't disappointed with what came. The monthly subscription cost $14.95 and this includes delivery. If you want to get a box of goodies once a month in the mail then I would be checking them out.

However I read today about reading blogs and about how you read the same stuff in various forms on alot of different blogs, so I decided that I am going to do blog posts on things that I am using or items of interest or random posts. I'd rather talk about what I know than try and be up there with the best beauty bloggers!

Thanks for reading! and I'll see you soon with a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment